At Anchor 1 Home Improvement, LLC, our roofing contractors understand a wide array of roofing services. With over 30 years of experience, they know how to do their job right every time and make sure your roof is stable and appealing. We offer a wide selection of roofing services such as re-roofing, roof maintenance, roof repairs, and roof installation. If your roof is weathered or has been damaged in a storm, let our professionals assist you with repairs, replacement, and your insurance claims! Our team will be here for your every step of the way until your roof looks and functions the way it's designed to. We are proud to use the highest-quality products and materials to ensure your roof is in great condition which is why we use CertainTeed. Contact Anchor 1 Home Improvement, LLC today and get the best roofing services in Lexington and the surrounding areas.
High winds can tear and remove shingles, leaving the roof deck, underlayment or old shingles from a previous roof exposed to the elements. Wind can also lift and curl shingles by breaking the seal that bonds them together, leaving your roof vulnerable to wind-driven rain. Often times, these damages are not visible to the untrained eye. We offer free inspections. If your roof and siding are in good shape, we will let you know. If they do need repair, we will work with your insurance company so there will be little or no out-of-pocket expense for you.
Hail causes millions of dollars in property damage every year. Insidious in nature and not always visually evident, hail damage can dramatically shorten the lifespan of your roof. A significant percentage of roofs that are hit by hail never get replaced, because homeowners don’t see the damage. If the damage is there you may be entitled to a new roof, siding, and gutters paid by your insurance company. We offer free inspections and if the damage is there we will work with your insurance company to make it right again, at little no cost at all.
OUR SERVICE TO YOU
We offer free (no obligation) inspections. If your home has legitimate hail or wind damage, you may be entitled to replacement of your roof or siding at little or no cost to you through your homeowner’s insurance. We have an in-depth knowledge of the claims process, what is covered, what is excluded, and how to help prevent you from spending more than your deductible out-of-pocket. More importantly, we ensure that everything on the claim is clearly and specifically identified as legitimate hail/wind damage, so that you’re protected against insurance fraud and its heavy penalties.
WE WILL MAKE IT BETTER THAN IT WAS!
Anchor 1 Home Improvement, LLC uses only the best products in the business, so that we can proudly stand behind our work. Your roof and shingles will generally be replaced with better quality products (depending on HOA restrictions). We use architectural dimensional roofing shingles and high quality vinyl siding, and all of our products come with a warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I file an insurance claim?
1. Our family at Anchor 1 Home Improvement, LLC assists you by walking you through the process with your insurance company. We look out for your best interest ensuring you receive your entire policy entitlements.
What does it cost?
2. Our help is absolutely free!
What can I file a claim on?
3. Examples include: storm damage such as water leaks, fire, flood, and leaking pipes.
Will my insurance rates increase?
4. Typically insurance companies do not raise rates on a claim caused by an act of God such as hail, wind, and storm damage.
If my claim is approved what will it cost me?
5. Anchor 1 Home Improvement, LLC will compete the repair or your roof replacement for the exact amount paid by your insurance company. You will only be responsible for paying your complete deductible in full upon completion of your job with 100% satisfaction guaranteed! It is against the law for a contractor to pay your deductible for you. We have a payment plan available for our home owners that will divide your deductible into 4 equal payments if desired.
Does the home owner receive any warranties with product and installation?
6. We provide the home owner with a 5 year workmanship warranty and limited lifetime warranty on all products!
How it works:
1. You request our claims help
2. Our experts inspect your property for any damages
3. Documentation to validate all repairs is required and pictures are need to have a strong case
4. We call your insurance company and you authorize our representative to speak on your behalf. Our trained experts in the field will be looking out for your best interest. Insurance companies have adjusters working for them. We work for YOU!
5. We personally meet with your insurance adjuster to validate your damages
6. We provide all materials, maintenance, labor, and perform all the repairs
7. You only pay the cost of your deductible with a RCV (Replacement Cost Value) Policy
Anchor 1 Home Improvement, LLC
Lexington, KY 40505
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: 8am - 12pm
Roofing Contractors, Home Remodeling Contractor, Residential Roofing, Roof Repair, Roofing Company, Historical Restoration, Commercial Roofing, Roof Installation, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Residential Construction, Window replacement , Window Installation, Window Companies, Window Supplier, Roofing, Home Renovations